How do you stabilise your emotions? If you are too emotional?

 

How do you stabilise your emotions? If you are too emotional?

How do you stabilise your emotions? If you are too emotional?  

By observing myself. 

Like if I feel anger that time I think that why I am angry? What makes me angry? Is it important to anger? 

But many times I have failed in doing so. 

But one thing I know that when I am angered I have always a consciousness that what I am doing. Most of the times I speak out those words too which I don't want to speak. But in this process I find a peace in myself during the anger 😡 also. 

This makes me realise that what is mine fault and what should I don't do if the same situation arrived in front of me in the future.

Observation can help you in stabilization of your emotions. In this process you just have to seprate yourself from your mood and you just have to keep focus on your behaviour and actions. This simple but tough to practice step can make you emotionally strong.

And for this you need to have a self control. 

And plus you have to do this things daily or weekly as your wish:—👇👇👇

1. Meditation. Focusing on your breathing. (daily)

2. Sitting in sun.(daily)

3. Have a proper diet.

4. Less sugar. 

5. Journaling yourself daily or weekly. Like what makes you angry or sad? What you react in that situation again if arrived. In written. This will help you in your process of stabilization of emotions

6. Reading psychology and self-help books.

7. By practicing spirituality .

8. By affirmations. 

And many more….

my new website please visit: 

www.forhindi.com

Why do I feel useless when I see someone doing great in his field ? While I am doing my diploma?

Comments