How do I stop my anger-frustration and hopelessness. Whenever things doesn't go in my favour?🤔🤔🤔

How do I stop my anger-frustration and hopelessness. Whenever things doesn't go in my favour?

How do I stop my anger-frustration and hopelessness. Whenever things doesn't go in my favour?


Just trust in God(believe in ).

This little thing will help you a-lot. This thing will give you hope that everything will be good not now, but definitely. That will do a-lot. But that trust should be in a limit and you have to work and then just wait. Until the results come. But if the result doesn't fullfill how you want just say God has must thought something bigger than my own plans, so he/she is letting me wait.

And never let that believe shake.

And read Geeta. I must said acquired that knowledge truly and acknowledge it. You can see the changes in you.

Do meditation and yoga.

And don't expect quick success. Quick things never last longer. And success isn't any Candie. It's a royalty which takes time and sacrifice. So believe that you will must succeed but not so soon. You will take time and you will wait but never fail. Never quit. Until I don't die. And with this attitude. Start some another works like side-hustle,jobs, and keep going. 

And.

Don't forget to enjoy the life while chasing your passion. Give time to your passion and also to yourself. That's what it's want. Your time because fruit rotten on time. So don't worry just keep going.

If you are going through hell, then keep going. Because if you stucked you will be there forever. And the condition will be worse by time by time. So just keep going. This process will keep a hope alive to see heaven. So just keep going. 

Because leaving the things-relationships-in the middle only makes them worse than before.

 So don't leave. But live.

Hindi moral stories 👈❤️


Comments